Friday, April 27, 2012

Psychonauts Tribute

For my Arch 2 final we were assigned to take an existing IP and design new levels based on the interiors in the game. I chose to do Psychonauts, one of my favorite games. I thought it would be cool to have Raz going through a new set of minds on a mission to save the Grand head of the Psychonauts, Zanotto. The minds are a crazed barber, an aerospace engineer and the narcissistic villain behind it all, each with its own set of challenges and enemies. 







5 comments:

Ido Yehimovitz said...

this is just brilliant, man!
i LOVE Psychonauts and i LOVE this!

tasha said...

Amazing, as always. Love your work here. :)

S. Darian Arenas said...

This is so amazing I'm crying, bro. Gives me all the Psychonauts feels all over again

Thomas Zenteno said...

Thank you!

josheck said...

Just stumbled across this while looking for some Psychonauts concept art. I came late to that party, just beat the game a few days ago. Now it's one of my all time favorites.

Your work is stellar! And these level concepts make me ache for a Psychonauts sequel. WELL DONE, sir.