Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finished painting

SORRY THE PICS ARE SO BIG. JUST CLICK TO VIEW THE WHOLE PAINTING. THANKS.





So this is the finished painting or when it was almost finished. I was painting it live at the senior showcase, alll in all it was pretty fun. I worked on that painting for 6 days. Didn't really finish it. But i just sold it for $1000 to the head of the law firm upstairs of the gallery. Luck seems to be going my way lately, hopefully i have as much success with my Entertainment Design portfolio. Can't wait for the summer.

1 comment:

Kristina Oliva said...

Congratulations on selling your painting, Thomas! It looks amazing! I'm so proud of you. A definite $1000 well-earned, finished or not. :) I have found that if you keep looking up and staying positive, you will attract the good in life. Let's hope that this is one of many more things to come!