Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Halo 5


"From the Wreckage"
One of my favorite games growing up was Halo: Combat Evolved. I loved playing with all my friends and family. We'd stay up all night during LAN parties playing Capture the Flag. Since Halo 5 released recently a bunch of amazing artists at 343 Industries (Sparth, Kory Hubbel, Justin Oaksford, Kyle Hefley and John Wallin Liberto to name a few) posted a ton of their production work from the game. It astounds me the amount of love and care that go into making a game of that caliber. I decided to do a rendition of the Master Chief himself in my down time. I've also taken the time to start an Art Station account, so check it out if you're on there: www.artstation.com/artist/thomaszenteno


1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.