This is a sample of a project from my 3rd term at Art Center. It's a take on the 1960's German story Jim Button and Luke the Engine Driver, done in an animation style. This class was called creative ID process and was probably the class I learned the most in, partially because of the subject being so different from my normal line of work and also because of the teacher Fridolin Beisert. Basically we did visual development for the story while trying to come up with designs that would break from normal thinking. I'll have to revisit this project some day, there's still a lot to do, but I'm glad I got around to doing characters and this style was extremely fun.