Friday, November 19, 2010

Nester Tandem Vehicle

So this post goes out to Vaughan Ling and Carlos Gonzalez, two of my buddies at CCS. They've been posting a lot on their blogs with some pretty inspiring stuff. You can check their blogs out here and here. It's funny cause I learned how to draw cars from Vaughan's old sketches from high school, and Carlos was the one that got me into Industrial design in the first place.

Anyways, enough cheesiness, this was a vehicle inspired by the egg and nest, just a quick little project I'd love to add more to. Hopefully I'll be able to add some interior shots and renders over break.

3 comments:

Charlangas! said...

looks great thomas! i miss u and hugo so much

Thomas Zenteno said...

miss you too man! Let's get together in miami!

Vaughan Ling said...

Good stuff! I'm glad to have helped.